Recently Published Books
Timothy J. Jarvis
An obscure writer disappears, a typescript is found. Is it fiction, perhaps the author's last novel, or something far stranger?
A wild carnival of a novel that treads Kafkaesque territory and spills over the rails to plumb the depths of a murder mystery.
Christopher J. Dwyer
Sixteen Small Deaths is a collection of short fiction that will break your heart, shatter your soul and unravel the boundaries of space and time.
Peter Tieryas Liu
NEWS Longlisted for the 2015 Folio Prize NEWS
Michael Paul Gonzalez
A list of targets, plenty of ammunition, and a secret admirer. Isn't that all a girl needs?
Damon, an aimless twenty-something drug dealer with a secret past, searches for his missing girlfriend after betraying their supplier.
Pratt has fallen upon strange times, and will serve as the battleground for when faiths clash and lives hang in the balance.
edward j rathke
Twilight of the Wolves follows three people's journey through a world ravaged by war as they try to understand what humanity is.
In a coma, and with his family in disrepair, can Richard make peace with himself and them?
Anthony David Jacques
Eighteen going on dead, Ezekiel Downs has sensed his demise for years and now, with only weeks to live, he may have finally met his savior.
Amy R. Biddle
An alcoholic mall Santa and a coke-dealing stripper get tangled up with a fairy-worshiping suicide cult.
John Kefala Kerr
Idealistic composer, Fish, visits economically decimated Greece with his archaeologist girlfriend, Gabrielle, but unexplained events thwart his plans for a new society.
Your Personality is What's Holding You Back
A social-media marketing satire centered around a self-help program, a masturbation problem, and a lot of sleeping pills.
Heropa: a vast, homogenized city patrolled by superheroes and populated by the adoring masses. A perfect place a lifetime away from the rain-drenched, dystopic metropolis of Melbourne. So — who is killing the great capes of Heropa?
During one sleepless night, the night of All Saints Day before the dawn of the Day of the Dead, the protagonist of this powerful novella wrestles with a cast of inner demons.
Noir, surrealism, comicbook asides and dystopian, hardboiled moments collide with snapshots of contemporary culture in Andrez Bergen's bag of tricks.
An ambitious publisher goes bankrupt, leaving behind a catalogue of extraordinary and improbable books. The characters in After the End all confront, in different ways, the question: what happens once everything is over and done with?
Ryan Elliot Wilson
Lost-and-found siblings and a burned-out English teacher embark on journeys across America to the dark heart of a murderous father.
The Mourning Goats Interviews
Interviews with edgy, funny, prolific novelists on the art of fiction.
Michael Paul Gonzalez
Life in Hell just got a lot worse for Lucifer.
Stories of language, the mind, absence and the gutter.
Amidst the clamour of life, the sound of loneliness is the most deafening of all.
Caleb J. Ross
The child he loves. The idea of a child, he's beginning to understand, is where everything will go wrong.
Story of identical twin geisha born on the first day of the Great Depression, one of whom loathes the other.
- Body, mind & spirit: Spirituality: General
- Comics & graphic novels: Superheroes
- Fiction: Action & adventure
- Fiction: Coming of age
- Fiction: Crime
- Fiction: Erotica
- Fiction: Fairy tales, folklore & mythology
- Fiction: Family life
- Fiction: Fantasy
- Fiction: Fantasy: Epic
- Fiction: Fantasy: General
- Fiction: General
- Fiction: Historical
- Fiction: Horror
- Fiction: Humorous
- Fiction: Literary
- Fiction: Mystery & detective
- Fiction: Mystery & detective: General
- Fiction: Occult
- Fiction: Psychological
- Fiction: Science fiction
- Fiction: Science fiction: General
- Fiction: Science fiction: Short stories
- Fiction: Short stories (single author)
- Fiction: Thrillers
- Fiction: Urban life
- Fiction: Visionary & metaphysical
- Language arts & disciplines: Composition & creative writing
- Literary collections: General
- Self-help: Creativity
- Jason DonnellyHe writes words.
- Peter Tieryas LiuPeter Tieryas Liu is the author of Watering Heaven and Bald New World which was recently nominated f...
- Timothy J. JarvisTimothy J. Jarvis is a writer and scholar with an interest in the antic, the weird, the strange. His...
- Amy R. BiddleBorn and raised in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Amy now spends half of her life at sea and the...
- Michael Paul GonzalezMichael Paul Gonzalez lives and writes in Los Angeles. He is the editor at ThunderDomeMag.com, an on...
- Craig WallworkCraig Wallwork lives in West Yorkshire, England. He is an artist, filmmaker and writer. His short st...
- Nik KorponNik Korpon writes about crime: Crimes of the Heart, Crimes of the Soul, and Crimes Where the Body Ca...
- edward j rathkeedward j rathke is the author of Ash Cinema [KUBOA Press, 2012], Twilight of the Wolve...
- Caleb J. RossCaleb J. Ross has a BA in English Literature and creative writing from Emporia State University. His...
- Ryan Elliot WilsonRyan Elliot Wilson's writing has appeared in The Painted Bride Quarterly, Thunderdome, Drift, and th...
- John Kefala KerrJohn Kefala Kerr is an award-winning composer and sound artist. A graduate of the Guildhall School o...
- Christopher J. DwyerChristopher J. Dwyer is a writer from Boston, Massachusetts. His work has appeared in numerous onlin...
- Phil JourdanPhil Jourdan is an author, musician and PhD-researching gentleman from Portugal, living in the UK. ...
- John CulbertJohn Culbert taught for many years at the University of California, Irvine before moving to Vancouve...
- Jonny GibbingsHomeless at fourteen, prison by eighteen, Jonny Gibbings endured a violent and difficult start to li...
- Andrez BergenMelbourne-born Andrez Bergen is an expatriate Australian author, journalist, DJ, photographer and mu...
- Anthony David JacquesAnthony David Jacques is an American author, copywriter and freelance journalist born and raised in ...
- Manu BazzanoManu Bazzano is an author, lecturer and psychotherapist. He lives in London, UK.
- Venetia WelbyI am a professional editor and tutor with a background in academia and journalism. I've lived in Be...
- Booth Max, IIII am the editor in chief of the small press, Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing (publishing Perfect...
- Jeff MusilloWith literature, Jeff Musillo published his debut novel--The Ease of Access--in 2013. His poetry cha...
- Kyle MuntzKyle Muntz is the author of four novels: "Voices" (Enigmatic Ink, 2010), "Sunshine in the Valley" (C...
- Ian ArmerAmazon top 10 best-selling author in Sci-Fi short stories, January 2013 with 'Mad Gods & Englishmen....
- Richard ThomasRichard was the winner of the ChiZine Publications 2009 “Enter the World of Filaria” contest. Hi...
- Jesus Angel GarciaJesús Ángel García is the author of "badbadbad," a transmedia novel (New Pulp Press) about what h...