Recently Published Books
Timothy J. JarvisAug 2014
An obscure writer disappears, a typescript is found. Is it fiction, perhaps the author's last novel, or something far stranger?
Andrez BergenJul 2014
A wild carnival of a novel that treads Kafkaesque territory and spills over the rails to plumb the depths of a murder mystery.
Christopher J. DwyerMay 2014
Sixteen Small Deaths is a collection of short fiction that will break your heart, shatter your soul and unravel the boundaries of space and time.
Peter Tieryas LiuMay 2014
Longlisted for the 2015 Folio Prize, Bald New World is a dark exploration of human vanity in a hairless world. From the author of the bestselling United States of Japan.
Nik KorponApr 2014
Damon, an aimless twenty-something drug dealer with a secret past, searches for his missing girlfriend after betraying their supplier.
Brandon TietzMar 2014
Pratt has fallen upon strange times, and will serve as the battleground for when faiths clash and lives hang in the balance.
edward j rathkeMar 2014
Twilight of the Wolves follows three people's journey through a world ravaged by war as they try to understand what humanity is.
Jonny GibbingsMar 2014
In a coma, and with his family in disrepair, can Richard make peace with himself and them?
Amy R. BiddleFeb 2014
An alcoholic mall Santa and a coke-dealing stripper get tangled up with a fairy-worshiping suicide cult.
Anthony David JacquesFeb 2014
Eighteen going on dead, Ezekiel Downs has sensed his demise for years and now, with only weeks to live, he may have finally met his savior.
John Kefala KerrDec 2013
Idealistic composer, Fish, visits economically decimated Greece with his archaeologist girlfriend, Gabrielle, but unexplained events thwart his plans for a new society.
Andrez BergenSep 2013
Heropa: a vast, homogenized city patrolled by superheroes and populated by the adoring masses. A perfect place a lifetime away from the rain-drenched, dystopic metropolis of Melbourne. So — who is killing the great capes of Heropa?
Your Personality is What's Holding You Back
Jason DonnellySep 2013
A social-media marketing satire centered around a self-help program, a masturbation problem, and a lot of sleeping pills.
Manu BazzanoSep 2013
During one sleepless night, the night of All Saints Day before the dawn of the Day of the Dead, the protagonist of this powerful novella wrestles with a cast of inner demons.
John CulbertJul 2013
An ambitious publisher goes bankrupt, leaving behind a catalogue of extraordinary and improbable books. The characters in After the End all confront, in different ways, the question: what happens once everything is over and done with?
Andrez BergenJul 2013
Noir, surrealism, comicbook asides and dystopian, hardboiled moments collide with snapshots of contemporary culture in Andrez Bergen's bag of tricks.
Ryan Elliot WilsonJun 2013
Lost-and-found siblings and a burned-out English teacher embark on journeys across America to the dark heart of a murderous father.
The Mourning Goats Interviews
Phil JourdanMay 2013
Interviews with edgy, funny, prolific novelists on the art of fiction.
Phil JourdanMar 2013
Stories of language, the mind, absence and the gutter.
Caleb J. RossJan 2013
The child he loves. The idea of a child, he's beginning to understand, is where everything will go wrong.
Craig WallworkJan 2013
Amidst the clamour of life, the sound of loneliness is the most deafening of all.
Andrez BergenOct 2012
Story of identical twin geisha born on the first day of the Great Depression, one of whom loathes the other.
- Jason DonnellyHe writes words.
- Peter Tieryas LiuPeter Tieryas Liu is the author of Watering Heaven and Bald New World which was recently nominated f...
- Timothy J. JarvisTimothy J. Jarvis is a writer and scholar with an interest in the antic, the weird, the strange. His...
- Amy R. BiddleBorn and raised in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Amy now spends half of her life at sea and the...
- Brandon TietzBrandon Tietz was born in Omaha, NE, in 1982. He studied literature and illustration at the Universi...
- Craig WallworkCraig Wallwork lives in West Yorkshire, England. He is an artist, filmmaker and writer. His short st...
- Nik KorponNik Korpon writes about crime: Crimes of the Heart, Crimes of the Soul, and Crimes Where the Body Ca...
- John Kefala KerrJohn Kefala Kerr is an award-winning composer and sound artist. A graduate of the Guildhall School o...
- Caleb J. RossCaleb J. Ross has a BA in English Literature and creative writing from Emporia State University. His...
- Ryan Elliot WilsonRyan Elliot Wilson's writing has appeared in The Painted Bride Quarterly, Thunderdome, Drift, and th...
- edward j rathkeedward j rathke is the author of Ash Cinema [KUBOA Press, 2012], Twilight of the Wolve...
- Phil JourdanPhil Jourdan is an author, musician and PhD-researching gentleman from Portugal, living in the UK. ...
- John CulbertJohn Culbert taught for many years at the University of California, Irvine before moving to Vancouve...
- Jonny GibbingsHomeless at fourteen, prison by eighteen, Jonny Gibbings endured a violent and difficult start to li...
- Andrez BergenMelbourne-born Andrez Bergen is an expatriate Australian author, journalist, DJ, photographer and mu...
- Comics & graphic novels (general): Superheroes
- Fiction (general)
- Fiction (general): Coming of age
- Fiction (general): Crime
- Fiction (general): Erotica (general)
- Fiction (general): Fairy tales, folk tales, legends & mythology
- Fiction (general): Family life
- Fiction (general): Fantasy (general)
- Fiction (general): Fantasy (general): Epic
- Fiction (general): Historical
- Fiction (general): Horror
- Fiction (general): Humorous (general)
- Fiction (general): Literary
- Fiction (general): Mystery & detective (general)
- Fiction (general): Occult & supernatural
- Fiction (general): Psychological
- Fiction (general): Science fiction (general)
- Fiction (general): Science fiction (general): Collections & anthologies
- Fiction (general): Short stories (single author)
- Fiction (general): Urban
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Literary collections (general)
- Self-help (general): Creativity